Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Melody - Sultry & Sexy Christmas/Holiday Tutorial using I-Candy Couture Pigments



I decided to do a tutorial this year that would offer a very sultry and sexy look.  Normally I do a full on Christmas Tutorial with Greens & Reds and a lot of glitter... but I decided to switch it up a little and do something different.  This look is perfect for those Christmas Holiday Parties or a date night with your love. 



I LOVE Red Lips.  I think it is Sexy and just perfect for the Winter months. So I definitely wanted to do a look that utilizes a gorgeous Red Lip.  You will notice in the video that I did go for a pink lip liner instead of red... and I decided to do this so that it would make my lips look a little brighter.

The Earrings pictured above can be found on I-Candy Couture's website.  

Products used:

Eyes

Primer:  
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Base: 
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Shadows:  
I-Candy Couture's Peaches n Creme (Lid)
I-Candy Couture's Gingerbread (Crease)
I-Candy Couture's Peaches n Creme (Hightlight)
Liner:
ELF's Liquid Liner (the $1.00 one)
Mascara:
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Lashes:
ELF's Natural Lash Kit #1713
Duo Lash Adhesive
Lips:
Avon Lip Liner in Pink Bouquet
MAC's Adore it
Avon's Pro-to-go Cherry Glisten
Face Foundation:
Loreal True Match Powder Foundation in Warm
Face Highlight:
Laura Geller Blush & Brighten in Como
Blush:
MAC's Sunbasque


 ~Video Tutorial ~



My Promoter's also collaborated with me to do tutorials on their Christmas Looks too... here are links to their videos.  I will post more as they are available.


MissDawn1012



FTC: Products used in my tutorial were purchased by me or are a part of I-Candy Couture.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis