Friday, December 23, 2011

LOTD - Christmas Gift Shopping, simple makeup

Simple LOTD (12/22/11) - 
sporting a simple black woven beenie from Forever 21 (purchased a few years ago), 
Black & Gray woven Hoops made by me and sold at I-Candy Couture
a simple v-neck heather gray shirt from Old Navy and Black drawstring shorts from Torrid (not pictured).

FOTD:  Decided to do it simple today . 
I am just using  Mascara by Lashem and 
Clear Lip gloss by I-Candy Couture (not yet released). 
No Foundation, just moisturizer.



It was my only day to do Christmas Shopping - with all the craziness of the month.  So I decided that it would be better to be simple so that I could easily run around and not worry about my makeup through the day.  Needless to say - we got a lot of things accomplished yesterday. 

I always love the Holiday Season - this year has been a bit of a challenge, emotionally more than anything... but I digress and move forward. I cannot wait till the New Year, new goals, new start.

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis