Saturday, December 24, 2011

A little Holiday Inspiration... Love and one of my favorite quotes of all time.

We are just 24  hours away from Celebrating the Day our Christ and Savior was born.  Don't get me wrong... Christmas means so many different things to so many people... but to me - it is so much more than that.  As a child - I was taught to value and cherish each moment... because though times are tough, you will always have your love, your beliefs and your faith.  I haven't forgotten that... and teach my children that Christmas is more than just a day of presents... but a day to give thanks for all that our Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us.

I am pretty lucky as an individual - I have a loving husband, wonderful sons and the support of family and friends. The love within my little family circle (myself, husband and children) is one that could overcome any obstacle... and lately, I have noticed how that very love has caused many people to be jealous and steer bad energy in our direction.  But - that hasn't stopped us from loving one another unconditionally, and our family circle is strong.  At the end of the day - sometimes, all we have is our love for one another, to get through life's many trials and tribulations.  Our Faith in God has definitely helped to move us in the right path and direction as well.

Even though many have not had the opportunity to experience such love - look around you... look at all the Love that God is giving to you - from the trees to the sky, the birds chirping... the smell of flowers.  All of those simple things we take for granted so often - are ways that God is showing his love to all of you.

Photo by Ho'onani Photography - Copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved.

This year has been one of the most difficult.for everyone I'm sure... with our Economy on a fritz and so many people without jobs, houses and in some cases - even food... the emotional side of our lives is sure to kick in.  But - I want to remind everyone... that with a little bit of faith, hope and Love - anything is possible.  One of my favorite quotes always opens my mind and eyes during the times when I need it most.  Remembering that our faith in God, Jesus and our Love for one another will get us through the darkest times - if we believe and hold strong to that.  I will leave you with this quote and wish all of my family and friends, readers and followers... a wonderful Holiday Season.  May God bless you with all that you need and desire and that you hold your Faith and your Love close to your heart always.

Love is patient and kind,
it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited,
it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, nor is it resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in others' sins but delights in in the truth;
it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure what ever comes.


Love does not come to an end.
There are three things that last; faith, hope and love.
And, the greatest of these is love.


- Corinthians 13: 4-8

God Bless Us All!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis