Friday, November 25, 2011

Julep Maven - a monthly subscription worth every penny!


If you have been following me for a while, you know that I absolutely love my nail polishes and all things nail related.  I think that decorating your nails is a form of expression, fashion and of course... just a cute way to show off your girlie girl side.  I have been watching Julep and the colors that they have been coming out with for a little while now.  I hadn't purchased anything from them because each time I looked at what they had to offer, it just did not seem affordable to me and I couldn't pull myself to buy anything.

I stumbled upon an ad while watching a video of one of my favorite YouTube Gurus -  SoniaCastaneda.  I love her videos and in this specific one - she was doing a Hello Kitty bow on the nails... hello, talk about Love!  I clicked on the link and found myself signing up for yet another monthly subscription.  Though - I was a little apprehensive at first... I was so excited, because I had a special code which allowed me to get my first month of Julep Maven for just $5.00.  That is a saving of over 80% and certainly worth every single penny.  

Each Julep Maven box is just $19.99.  The cool thing is that you get over $40 worth of products each month.  And - with a special code, you can get your Maven box for 50% off or in some cases, a lot cheaper.  I was so amazed when I received my beautiful black box.  I opened it up and inside was a gorgeous Julep Maven black bag with white handles and tied with a bright hot pink ribbon.  Gorgeous!  I love monthly subscriptions because it seems like Christmas each and every day. :)  When I opened my package, inside I had 2 of the most beautiful colors... Emilie a gorgeous, an opaque dark forest green color and Sienna, a beautiful gold polish - I can't even explain how beautiful this color is. ;)









My Julep Maven membership was purchased by me with my own money.  To sign up for Julep Maven - visit:  http://www.julep.com/AP.aspx?ID=520&EID=14740439

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis