Monday, September 12, 2011

This Week's Shoe Hotness...

We all know how much I love shoes... which is why there is a whole segment about them on my blog. lol  But I especially love boots.  I always tell my hubby that I was just made to live in a colder climate - to me Hawaii is so laid back... that you can't really dress up and utilize all this beautiful footwear without looking like an odd ball.  However, that surely doesn't stop me... I LOVE SHOES & I LOVE BOOTS! 

I recently came across a site that I am completely in love with.  The styles are so trendy and the prices are affordable.  When you are someone like me, who has a shoe fetish, discounted shoes are definitely a must.

This weeks Shoe Hotness comes from a site called:  Discount Women's Dress Shoes or DWD Shoes.  Because my calves are over the normal size limit for most boots - sporting my love for thigh highs are usually not an option (if you happen to know where I can find a wide calf boot - hollah at your girl).  However, that doesn't mean that I can't accessorize with a beautiful calf height boot or slouchy pair.  


These awesome boots are just $23.99 on DWD Shoes and that is a steal for a pair that you know is just Fabulous.  I don't own a pair of nude boots yet, not this style anyway - so I am really looking forward to getting a pair for myself really soon.  Every girl needs a great pair of boots in her shoe collection and though a black pair is a staple - a good nude pair is awesome.  Pair this with a beautiful floral dress or a cute romper.  Better yet, casual it up with a pair of jeans and hit the road. ;)

I hope you enjoyed this week's shoe hotness.  Stay tuned next week for more. ;)

xoxo Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis