Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunglasses Warehouse Review - Strut your stuff in an awesome pair of shades.

I had the awesome opportunity to do a review on a company called Sunglass Warehouse.  This awesome company provides affordable designer inspired sunglasses to fit all fashion budgets and wardrobes.


This company offers their sunglasses for under $20 - which as we all know, is a huge steal... seeing as many of our local shopping malls or even flea markets offer similar styles for a higher price tag.  They offer free shipping with all orders over $25 and each style offers UVA/UVB Protection.   This is very important to help protect our eyesight.

Photo compliments of Sunglasswareshouse
Black Retro Sunglasses - Wayfarers


Their styles range from simple everyday sunglasses for the simple person to the extravagant.  Currently, they are offering some of the most popular styles that are coming back from my childhood - like the Black Retro Sunglasses I used to rock as a little girl.  I am amazed at how popular they are again.  I received the Gold & Tan Leopard Frame Sunglasses with an amber colored lens.  I particularly love wrap around sunglasses and these fit great.  They are light weight and very stylish.  It is easy to find an outfit to match and pair with these awesome shades.  They even have polarized sunglasses which I am used to wearing seeing as I use Maui Jims most of the time.  Most if not all of my sunglasses are polarized so the fact that they have this option for me and that they are no more than $20.00 is absolutely awesome.  What I thought to be interesting, is that they also have the infamous "rhinestone detailed shield glasses" that you may have seen on Jerseylicious or Jersey Shore.  Though not particularly my style - I thought they were pretty cool.  You can find these particular shades by searching "oversized sunglasses" and a list of some really awesome ones will pop up.  They even have a really cool leopard print one in the same frame design.


I have been a Store Manager for a huge sunglasses chain and I know that choosing a pair is not necessarily an easy task.  You can struggle with the shape that fits your face best.  What makes Sunglass Warehouse so awesome is that they also assist you with choosing the right pair.  Not sure what type of frame or sunglasses will fit your face shape?  Well, don't worry - they offer assistance in that area.  You will be able to find help on their site for everything from:  Choosing sunglasses for your face shape as well as choosing sunglasses based on your skin tones.  That is so awesome and if you ask me, that is a very important thing to have.  One of the biggest fashion don'ts I see often is the wrong sunglasses for the person who is wearing it.  Take advantage of this tool, it is definitely worth it.

As an experienced sunglasses wearer - I am very impressed with the customer service and the products.  Not to mention - I live in Hawaii and shipping was extremely fast - just about 3 days and it was in my hands.   I will definitely be buying from sunglasswarehouse.com again and again because they are superb and definitely worth it.

Please check out sunglasswarehouse.com and browse through their awesome sunglasses.  I guarantee you will love them and definitely find a pair that will suit your style at an affordable price tag.  Not sure what would match you?  Don't forget - Sunglasswarehouse.com offers help in that area too... simply read about "choosing your sunglasses for your face shape" and "your skin tone".

Check out sunglasswarehouse.com on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date with all their new products and specials and don't forget to follow them on their blog for some awesome reading. ;)


Thanks so much Sunglasseswarehouse.com for sending me these awesome shades for review - I love them, and that's my honest opinion. ;)  Scroll down to watch my video review.

xoxo ~ Honey




FTC Disclaimer:  I received the following product as stated in my post for review and/or consideration.  I have not been paid or compensated in anyway to provide a positive/negative review for this product.  My opinion and review are 100% honest and I was not influenced in anyway to provide this review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis