Sunday, September 25, 2011

September's Birchbox - a pretty awesome month

Each month - Birchbox sends all kinds of goodies... some that are just so unbelievably awesome and others I could possibly live without.  This month - I got some pretty cool things.  Birchbox is celebrating their 1 year anniversary - so they were so kind to send a friendship bracelet to commemorate an awesome year.  They also sent Colorescience Pro sunforgettable mineral powder in Tan, Incoco Nail Polish Applique (which I might add I am very excited to get), a Jouer Lip Enhancer and a Truth Art Beauty Faceb Nourish.

I am so very excited to try these products out and cannot wait to use each one. ;) I have posted pictures below and my video also goes over each item ;)

Thanks Birchbox.

xoxo Honey




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis