Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review: Bornprettystore.com - Cracking Nail Polish

I am going to make this quick and just give you a simple run down on the product I received.  Thank you so much Kevin and the Bornprettystore.com for providing me with this awesome Cracking Nail Polish to do a review on.  



I received the cracking nail polish in Green.  The price on the site is $4.91 - which honestly, is one of the cheapest prices you will get out there on the market when it comes to Crackle polishes.  My China Glaze polish was about $8.00, my Sally Hansen ones were $7.00, my Nabi one was $4.00 (but I really am not impressed with the color I got - a whole other story) and the Claires "Icing" one was $7.99.  So definitely an awesome deal from bornprettystore.com  Also - they offer FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING.  How awesome is that?  

The color does look a little black in the bottle and can look black in pictures because it is such an awesome dark hunter green color - or maybe an emerald green.  But it is such a great over coat that compliments pretty much any color.  I chose to use it over a matte lavender purple - and I really loved how it came out.



The products come from over seas in China but considering how far away they are - shipping was pretty fast.  It took about a week and a half to receive the products and that is pretty fast.  The store also offers toys, nail art items, gifts, jewelry and many others.  The items are also priced very affordable and so far I am really liking this company.


I used my Sally Hansen nail polish in the Lilac color (I can't find it right now so I can't tell you what it is called... lol)
I used the Crackling Nail Polish from Bornprettystore as the over coat (the green)
I used Nubar Diamonte Top Coat
And Sally Hansen Kwik Dry (that's the shiny oily stuff)



The polish in my opinion was one of the best I've tried in the crackle form.  I did a full review via my youtube channel.  Please take a look and see this great product ;)

Thank you Bornprettystore.com for giving me the opportunity to review your products. I love it. ;)

   


FTC Disclaimer:  I was sent the item in this post for review and consideration.  I was not compensated or paid to provide this review and my opinion is 100% honest and my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis