Monday, September 5, 2011

God bless the broken road...

Quick Sunday Post -

This week has been longer than most and certainly challenging. Everything that could have gone wrong, could have challenged us and could have failed, well... just about did.

But - through it all, I'm thankful that we still have one another and we are pushing through it. It seems that every time I am just about to lose my faith... something happens that helps to remind me that together, we can do it.

God - thank you for leading us in the direction we need to be - for blessing us along the way and giving us the strength to get through it all.

My darling, you are my strength and my biggest support. Thank you for meeting me at the end of that broken road! ;)

xoxo Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis