Saturday, August 27, 2011

FOTD - Love my Teals & Blues featuring Wet n Wild's Blue had me at Hello

Hey guys... I have been trying to keep up with my FOTD's... I hope to keep them coming. ;)

Here was my Face of the Day this past weekend, I know - I'm late in posting... don't be made :(










 




 Products used:

On my lips (which I wiped off before I took the picture):  Soft Nude by Revlon

Eyes:  
Primer - Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Base - White Eyeshadow base by NYX
Shadow - Blue Had me at Hello Color Icon Palette
Liner - ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Waterline - UD 24/7 Zero and Avon Glimmersticks in Purple
Mascara - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

Brows - I just brushed them, I did not fill them in.

Foundation - Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Beige 2



Disclaimer:  All products used were purchased by me with my own money

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis