Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Irresistible Eye Candy - oh yes!

So - I know that I have been slacking lately on the whole blog posts.  I promise, it is not on purpose... I just have been so busy with the launch of I-Candy Couture, that I have been flaking - really flaking on my poor blog.  

So - to keep myself on top of things... I am starting a new weekly post called "Irresistible Eye Candy".  These posts will showcase beautiful, gorgeous and heart stopping images that I simply can't take my eyes off of.  It can and will include anything from Fashion, Food, Houses, Landscapes, Bling, anything my eyes should come across... including images that I have taken of awesomeness while I am out and about in our World.  (Hey, why not - that's what Camera phones are for). ;)

I would love for all of you to join in on the Journey with me - so if you like... Like my page on Facebook and post images on my wall to share with everyone.  

So - to start off these Eye Candy posts... here are mine for the week ;)

  
Mariah's ring from Nick.  Now you know I love Mariah and this ring is absolutely gorgeous and Fabulousity at it's finest. ;)


I love love love Chevy Camaro's and the 67's are my favorite.  
This is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get me one. ;)


And, every girl needs leopard print in their life.  These pumps are to die for.  HOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis