Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Inspiration - Forever Love!

Love is something that will take you to places you have never imagined.  What is it about being in love that takes us all by surprise - makes us feel utterly helpless... and simply just takes our breath away?  This feeling... always makes me seem like I'm floating on clouds - literally... and I feel superhuman - like I can conquer the World.  

I could never imagine not feeling this way forever... my World would simply no longer be in existence without this wonderful feeling.  Like butterflies flying around in the pit of my stomach - a flutter of nervousness, each and every time.  A Smile that would just melt a heart... words that are whispered in your ear... "I Love You" said over and over again without ever getting tired or old. 

Have you ever felt this way?  I surely have and currently do - FOREVER!  I refuse to imagine it any other way... or do I want it to change. I LOVE being in LOVE forever!  
I simply would not go on without My Love by my side - true love!



"I can't live in a World 
where you don't exist!" 
- Edward Cullen, Twilight Saga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis