Monday, May 23, 2011

Fire & Ice - Rihanna struts her stuff on the Red Carpet for the Billboard Music Awards

Okay, I will admit...I totally missed the Billboard Music awards.  It is not ideal when I am outnumbered by my children who want to watch Disney Channel... and not to mention - Sundays are my Jerseylicious days. :)  But, that doesn't mean I don't keep up with all the news... lol.



Rihanna quite possibly is one of my favorite Artists... I love her style - her fresh flavor and take on fashion and of course... her music.  Last night - she turned heads in a "Fire & Ice" ensemble (my choice of words, lol) with her fiery red hair and an over sized white Max Azria suit.  As if she hasn't already won over my heart with that ensemble... she was also sporting nude Louboutin's, a Jack Vartanian emerald ring and an unbuttoned blouse that showcased a gold fringe Solange Azagury-Partridge tassel neckalace.

This look is very grown up for Rihanna... in comparison to some of the other fashions she has been known to sport in the past... but definitely a Sophisticated look with a twist.  Rihanna's style can be so unpredictable at these huge events... which is what makes her such and attraction.  Honestly... If I could find something similar - I would totally sport this look myself, It's very sexy. :)

Disclaimer:  photo taken from fashion red carpet's website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis