Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday.... Honey's Top 5 Beauty Picks for the Week

Here are this weeks Top Picks.  I have a range of different products and prices here for you to choose from.  Remember... you don't need to spend "big money" on makeup to "get the on-trend" looks of this season.  




*please note that all the products listed below and pictured above are in no particular order.  
I enjoy using all of them equally. :)


1.  Urban Decay Naked Palette $48.00
Every possible Neutral/basic eyeshadow color you could ever need is in this palette.  The palette comes with a travel sized Urban Decay Primer Potion - so you can ensure that your makeup stays put through the course of your day... and a full sized eyeshadow brush - full applying your eyeshadow effortlessly.  Though this palette can be a bit of a splurge on the pocket book, trust me... it is well worth it.  You can easily create everyday wearable looks and step up your look for a classy smokey eye during an evening out.  The pigmentation on these shadows are awesome and they are very blendable and soft to work with.

2.  E.L.F. Eyeshadow Quad in Brownstone $1.00
I love ELF eye brightening eyeshadow quads and this one happens to be one of my favorites.  It is very easy to create a "go to" look with this tiny little quad/palette and the colors are very pigmented.  Not to mention... it's just a dollar.

3.  Sigma Beauty's E25 Blending Brush $9.00
This brush by Sigma is turning out to be one of my favorites... even if I only have it in the travel size.  It is what I like to call an "all around brush" - easy for apply eyeshadow all over the lid, sweeping color into the crease or applying a highlight color.  I also like to use it to buff in and blend out my liquid or cream concealers effortlessly.  Definitely worth the buy and I tend to grab this brush more than my MAC 217 - which speaks volumes in itself. :)

4.  Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 502A (dark pink frost) approx. $0.99 - $1.50
This is my favorite Spring Time lip color.  It is bright and pink and you definitely will attract eyes to your pout. The price tag is phenomenal and I am really starting to vegetate to Wet n Wild products because their quality is proving to be absolutely awesome.  The lip color glides on easily - just as it's name says... "like silk" and the wear is proven to be quite well... especially with a little lip liner action and some pressed powder on top to set the look.

5.  Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliners (my favorites are in Fierce Blue & Powerful Purple) approx. $4.99 - $8.00
If you have read my post on the 24/7 liner duos - you will see a few of these listed.  They are creamy - glide on with ease and not to mention, completely affordable.  I would pay this price any day on these liners in comparison to the 24/7.  I think you will love them too. :)

6.  Wet n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown approx. $3.99
I have raved about this in videos... and absolutely love this all in one kit.  I really don't need to elaborate much on it, because if you have tried it... I'm sure you will think it is pretty awesome too. :)

Disclaimer:  I have not been paid to do this post or paid by any of the companies to discuss the products mentioned.  Please note I am an affiliate with Sigma Beauty.

2 comments:

Saroun said...

Awesome top 5 because a few of your top 5 is also my favorite. Loved the Sigma Blending brush now its my all time fave and I love wet n wild lipsticks. I always wanted a naked palette but I think I can wait for that.

Abigail4723 said...

I have the same elf shadows! I really like it too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis