Saturday, April 2, 2011

March 2011 Favorites

I LOVE March and April because it is Spring time... flowers, sunshine, April Showers and Pastels.  Though you would not normally find me wearing pastels... maybe some yellows - I just love the Easter and springtime feel. :)

My March favorites consist of a bunch of products this month.


  • Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Lily
  • Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Stormy
  • Sinful colors Nail polish in Savage
  • Sinful Colors Nail polish in Innocent
  • Sigma E25 Travel Sized Brush
  • Sigma E45 Travel Sized Brush
  • Sigma Sigmax Brushes - F80 and F82 (Flat top and round top Kabuki)
  • Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in Bronze 500
  • Motives Cosmetics Single Shadow in Breaking Dawn
  • Wet n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown #963
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
If you would like a review on any specific item - please feel free to let me know. :)  To see all the products listed above - you can watch the video down below.  Have an awesome day. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis