Monday, April 25, 2011

A Lil' Monday Inspiration...

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." 
- Confucius

I had a bunch of errands to run today... nothing big - just a trip to the post office and grocery market.  I was quite lucky because my in-laws offered to watch the twins... so that I didn't have to take 2 nineteen month olds out of the car and into the strollers twice...  and it surely made for an easier time while I was out.

I normally don't think of much while out running errands, because my mind is usually preoccupied with the kiddos... either they are really active, mad or just talking up a storm... so I normally have my mind focused on them.  It was nice to be out and about and have my thoughts to myself this morning.  I actually took a second to "Stop and smell the roses" so to say.  I really haven't had the opportunity this season to take a minute and look at what Spring has brought us... sunshine, green grass, an array of scents from florals to greenery and wonderful creatures like birds and butterflies.  Though I only took a few seconds... the blue skies, birds chirping, fragrances and the beautiful jacaranda trees certainly helped to make this a beautiful day.  

Since I know I will not be posting much over the next week and a half with my trip... I wanted to leave everyone with a little inspiration.  Take time to stop and look at all the beauty around you... whether it be a dinosaur shaped cloud, breathtaking blooming Purple Jacarandas or a child's laughter... and soak it all up.  Love and enjoy your life and what it has to offer.  Feeling like you can't see beauty in the World today, try closing your eyes... and hearing it instead.  Beauty is all around us and in Everything! :)

Happy Monday to all of you.  

Want to see a few vlogs while I'm on my trip... visit my youtube channel by clicking on the links above or by going to: http://www.youtube.com/destne146.  Come & join in on the fun with me. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis