Thursday, April 7, 2011

FOTD - Purple & Gold using Motives and Urban Decay

Just a quick FOTD.


~EYES~
Primer - Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Base - NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Toned
Inner Half eyeshadow:  Urban Decay's Naked Palette - Half Baked (gold)
Outer Half eyeshadow:  Motives Breaking Dawn (purple)
Crease - Motives Breaking Dawn (purple).  I added more purple to build the intensity of the color.
Eyeliner - Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Zero
Mascara - Maybelline Volume Express One by One Waterproof Mascara

~LIPS~
MAC's Romancin' lustre Lipstick with a 
Translucent/Natural pressed powder on top to tone down the gloss.



Hope you enjoyed today's FOTD.  You can watch the video below where I show you my FOTD and talk story... and show you a little bit of where I live. :)






All products mentioned were purchased by me and I was not compensated in any way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis