Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wonder Woman Couture Shirt & Tote by MAC - limited time only!

I know that most of girls know about the Wonder Woman line by MAC Cosmetics and may have gotten an email from MAC about this limited edition couture t-shirt & tote... but, for those that are not makeup junkies like me or don't use MAC (trust me - there are a lot of you out there)... this post is for you.

MAC introduced their Wonder Woman line a few weeks back (more or less) and now have some cute fashions to go along with it. Visit maccosmetics.com  to get a better look and don't forget to enter the codes listed below when ordering. :) 




FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON YOUR NEXT ORDER.  Use Code WONDER.  See Details on Website.

Disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with MAC/Makeup Art Cosmetics and/or the Wonder Woman franchise and am not being paid to make this post.  This post is simply informational.  The photo pictured above was taken from the maccosmetics.com email.  Please read all restrictions and notations.  I am not liable for any purchases made or discretions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis