Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ringin' in the New Year - 2011

I am so behind on my posting... so I'm sorry this is late.  If you are a friend on Facebook, I already uploaded a few of these photos there... but I wanted to share with everyone the awesomeness that my family & I had on New Years Eve, while ringing in 2011.  I wish you all a great year, filled with happiness, love and prosperity...  Yay for 2011.


The twins Luke & Isaiah sitting on the Electronic Bull for the first time. 


Ka'eo riding the bull for the first time all by himself... go cowboy!


My love and I stopping for a quick pic while enjoying our new year festivities. :)
I <3 HIM!


Prepping the Line Up... getting ready for our big show.


absolutely beautiful.


such a great site.


an awesome way to ring in the new year. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis