Thursday, January 20, 2011

My life as a mother...

All mothers know the joys of such a wonderful and busy, lifelong job... Or at least I would like to think so. The challenges that children present to us are a daily reminder of how ourifs are such wonderful blessings.

Today, my son Luke... The eldest of my twins, fell down hard and hit his head on the corner of a cement block. He has a large lump on his head and some bruising and the doctor says that he will most likely have a black eye... But the CT scan came out normal and be is doing okay. I cannot believe what happened and I can only imagine how much pain my poor son has experienced today. I thank God each day that he has blessed us and watch over us.

I love being a mommy and my children are my biggest blessing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis