Sunday, January 30, 2011

Looking forward to tonights episode of Life in the Fab Lane.

Just a little Sunday Squabble.... :)

OMG - so I am looking forward to watching tonight's episode of Life in the Fab Lane... as it debuts Kimora's actual detachment from Baby Phat / Phat Farm.

I have been a big fan of Baby Phat fashions for years... having purchased my first Baby Phat items more than 8 years ago.  It is difficult for me to say good bye to a brand that I have loved and have felt awesome wearing for years...  especially since it is difficult to find clothes to fit this plus sized gal.  But, having followed Kimora's career for many many years... and considering her one of my favorite idols - it is difficult for me to follow Baby Phat's new journey without her.

Now - I need to figure out what to do with all my Baby Phat clothes I have that were purchased before all of this has happened... hmmm...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis