Friday, December 10, 2010

November 2010 - Favorite Products


November 2010 - Favs


 I am so... late with posting last month's (November) Favorite products.  It has been such a busy month - I didn't even realize it came & went so quickly.  This months favs are simple, affordable & should be fairly easy to find in stores.  I have listed the products below and have also included pictures for you to see.  If you would like to watch the video - the embedded link is at the bottom of the post. ;)  Please note:  The items listed below are in no particular order and may not match the videos order.

1.)  Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara by Fabulash - I purchased this from my local CVS store for $8.99.  I absolutely heart this product.  It has been a daily user because it not only provides length and volume to my lashes... I am actually seeing a little bit of growth to my lashes (as the product claims it should do).  I most definitely notice that my lashes are healthier than it was before.  The wand is what makes me love this mascara so much - it is awesome... though big and bulky - it gets the job done. ;) You can also see my review for more information on this product.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kCFBopS-I

2.)  NYX Candy Glitter Liner in French Champagne - I purchased this from my local CVS store.  It is normally $4.29 - but it was on sale at 25% off of its normal price.  I love this liner.  I didn't experience any trouble with it hurting my eyes and used it for over 8 hours.  It has great staying power (I even took a nap) and it is such a great way to glam up a look. ;)

3.)  NYX Single Shadow in Golden Bronze - I purchased this from my local CVS store.  It is normally $3.99 - but it was on sale at f25% off of its normal price.  This color is quite possibly one of my favorite colors out there.  I would not really call it a "bronze" anything - it has a very true gold color... and I LOVE IT.  I now go to this color for my everyday look as it is wearable during the day as an all over lid color.  I can easily glam up this look and add drama too it for a night time look by adding a dark brown or black eyeshadow and applying it to the crease to turn the look into a beautiful sultry smokey eye.  I have used NYX products many times in the past - but I am really starting to build my collection of these products because I absolutely love them.  Those of you that cannot afford MAC or just can't buy MAC products - try out NYX, I know you will love it too. ;)

4.)  China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners in VIII - I purchased this product from my local beauty supply store for about $8.00.  I have been a fan of China Glaze polishes for a long time and especially love their products because they have great staying power and a range of awesome colors.  China Glaze is known for their lacquers containing China Clay as a nail hardener - the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish.  All of their polishes/colors are free of DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde.  This is a big deal, especially when you are looking for optimum nail growth, strength and beautifulness. ;)  I chose this beautiful color (a very rich royal purple) because dark purples are the trend for this fall/winter season and this color goes well with any skin tone.  It applies evenly and the color does not need many coats.

5.)  Nubar Nail Lacquer in Purple Glitter - I purchased this product from my local beauty supply store for about $6.50.  I love Nubar products ever since I was sent their Valentine's Day Gift Set by Nubar last year.  Just like China Glaze, their products are Formaldehyde, Phthalate and Toluene Free and the color payoff and staying power is awesome.  I love the sleek design of it's bottle/packaging and this color goes really well with the China Glaze VIII polish.  Not to mention - it is purple glitter and we all know how I love purple & glitter... total bonus!

6.)  Revlon's Nail Enamel in Star - I purchased this product from my local CVS store for about $5.00.  It automatically caught my eyes because of the purple & glitter and I couldn't resist.  After applying it... I fell in love because the different sizes of glitter (big & small) allow for even coverage and a blinged out nail.  One downfall, the packaging states that it is a Top Coat... though - if you do not put a clear top coat on top of it... it will chip fairly easily... so be sure to put a top coat on top.  This can be used on top of any nail color - looks great with the China Glaze polish VIII.

These were my favs for the month of November. ;)  Stay tuned for more favorites coming your way next month.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis