Day 19 - If you know that you were to die tomorrow, what would you say or do and why?
This subject really hits home for me... because I have had so many people leave me to heaven... and I never had the opportunity to say things that I wanted to before they left - including, "I love you!" If I really were to die tomorrow, I would be sure to make peace with those that I may not be talking to right now... and let them know how much I love them and how much I care. I would also take the time to write each one of my children and my husband letters from my heart - expressing how much I love them all and how much I will still be watching over them over heaven. Then, I would make the last few moments of my life count and spend all my time with my husband and children. They are my life... and I want them to know how much they mean to me.
Day 20 - Post another photo of yourself (taken today) and blog about what happened today.
Not much happened today. I have been home all day - nursing my sick babies back to health. It has been a crazy last couple of days because when the kids are sick, they are beyond cranky... and we are unable to go anywhere. So basically, I did nothing today. Here's a quick pic. ;-)
Day 21 - List 20 Facts about yourself:
- My name is Honey - yes, that is my real name.
- I'm 30 years old
- I live on the island of Maui, in Hawaii
- I am a wife of a wonderful man and am obsessed with him and am his #1 stalker ;-)
- I am a mother of 3 boys - 2 of which are twins.
- I am a Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer
- I am a Freelance Makeup Artist and it is a great passion of mine.
- I LOVE Pizza - it is my favorite food, besides my husband's cooking.
- I LOVE ice cream (mint chocolate chip is my fav) and when I am feeling down or having a bad day, it usually cheers me up. ;-)
- I have 2 sisters & 1 brother.
- I am the oldest in my family.
- I am a plus sized girl that loves fashion, makeup and all things beautiful.
- I have had many cars in my life, now I drive a Cadillac Escalade ESV
- My nationalities are: Hawaiian, Filipino, Chinese, German, Portuguese
- I have really curly hair - if you see my hair straight, it's because I flat ironed it.
- Besides being a Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I am also a stay at home mommy.
- I graduated from High School in 1998
- I love to bake & cook when I have time.
- I LOVE the color purple
- I am obsessed with nature... mountains, clouds, waterfalls - you name it.