Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Challenge - Days 19-21

I promise, I didn't forget.  I have been so busy with the twins the last few days as they haven't been feeling well at all.  ;)

Day 19 - If you know that you were to die tomorrow, what would you say or do and why?

This subject really hits home for me... because I have had so many people leave me to heaven... and I never had the opportunity to say things that I wanted to before they left - including, "I love you!"  If I really were to die tomorrow, I would be sure to make peace with those that I may not be talking to right now... and let them know how much I love them and how much I care.  I would also take the time to write each one of my children and my husband letters from my heart - expressing how much I love them all and how much I will still be watching over them over heaven.  Then, I would make the last few moments of my life count and spend all my time with my husband and children.  They are my life... and I want them to know how much they mean to me.


Day 20 - Post another photo of yourself (taken today) and blog about what happened today.

Not much happened today.  I have been home all day - nursing my sick babies back to health.  It has been a crazy last couple of days because when the kids are sick, they are beyond cranky... and we are unable to go anywhere.  So basically, I did nothing today.  Here's a quick pic. ;-)


Day 21 - List 20 Facts about yourself:


  1. My name is Honey - yes, that is my real name.
  2. I'm 30 years old
  3. I live on the island of Maui, in Hawaii
  4. I am a wife of a wonderful man and am obsessed with him and am his #1 stalker ;-)
  5. I am a mother of 3 boys - 2 of which are twins.
  6. I am a Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer
  7. I am a Freelance Makeup Artist and it is a great passion of mine.
  8. I LOVE Pizza - it is my favorite food, besides my husband's cooking. 
  9. I LOVE ice cream (mint chocolate chip is my fav) and when I am feeling down or having a bad day, it usually cheers me up. ;-)
  10. I have 2 sisters & 1 brother.
  11. I am the oldest in my family.
  12. I am a plus sized girl that loves fashion, makeup and all things beautiful.
  13. I have had many cars in my life, now I drive a Cadillac Escalade ESV
  14. My nationalities are:  Hawaiian, Filipino, Chinese, German, Portuguese
  15. I have really curly hair - if you see my hair straight, it's because I flat ironed it.
  16. Besides being a Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer, I am also a stay at home mommy.
  17. I graduated from High School in 1998
  18. I love to bake & cook when I have time.
  19. I LOVE the color purple
  20. I am obsessed with nature... mountains, clouds, waterfalls - you name it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis