Friday, November 18, 2011

The Launch of Eye Candy - a part of I-Candy Couture.

I know I have completely been failing in the blog department lately... trust me, I am very disappointed in myself. ;)  It's been so busy for me lately... with Holidays upon us - I have been busy with new Jewelry and Accessory Items on I-Candy Couture and just launched the new Eye Candy Section of I-Candy Couture.  I am so excited... I am making all of my passions come true.  Now - not only can you find Accessories for your every day fashions on my site... you can also find Mineral Eyeshadow Pigments formulated and created by me. ;) I'm so excited.  



Yesterday, I launched the Winter Wonderland Sweets Collection - a collection of 6 eyeshadow pigments that are named after my favorite holiday sweet treats.  The goal for this collection was to create colors that are perfect for Winter and that are most coveted over during these chilly months.  I wanted to include darker colors that were still very wearable any day - but also can be intensified if worn wet or with a base that will make them pop.


This is going to be a FOTD post too - lol... today I am wearing 3 of my pigments and decided I wanted to have colors that would make my eyes pop... but not be too bold that I would stop traffic.  That is the beautiful thing about pigments... use them dry for soft hues and shades or wet for a dramatic look.


Here's what I'm using:

Primer - Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Base - NYX Shadow Base in Skin tone
Eyeshadows:  Sugar Plum and Caramel Apple by I-Candy Couture.
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Mascara - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
Lips - NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose & 24K Pink Lip Gloss 
by I-Candy Couture (not yet available on the site)

Hope you all love the new products that are coming out and the FOTD ;) 
I can't wait to show you what other products we have in store. ;)

TTYL <3
xoxo
Honey

P.S. Here are some swatches ;)


Pictured Left to Right - Candy Apple and Gingerbread


Pictured left to right - Caramel Apple, Pumpkin Pie, Sugar Plum, Cotton Candy


1 comment:

Dawn said...

O.M.G! I freakin LOVE it honey!!! I can't wait to promote these products.

The names are just too cute, so very seasonal. Congrats on all your success!

xox
Dawn
http://missdawn1012.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis