Monday, October 17, 2011

The White 'Ohana Family Portraits and a few updates

I am tremendously behind on posting this week - it seems as if things have been so darn crazy lately and my schedule is beyond booked... but I do miss getting my thoughts down on paper - so here it goes. I am going to recap my week for all of you ;)

I had a photoshoot with a great family the other day.  I have been photographing their baby Kahokupomaika'i seen she was 3 months old and she will be a year old in a matter of days.  So to commemorate the event - I took their family portraits during the same time as babies 12 month photos.  I'm not done editing them yet - but have a sneak preview for all of you ;)

The Cabanting/White 'Ohana

Kahokupomaika'i

I have also been diligently rolling out new candies for the I-Candy Couture Halloween Scavenger Hunt.  
It has been a fun week and I really hope that our customers have been enjoying the opportunity to win free things.  If you are interested in what the prizes are or how to join - simply watch this video:  http://youtu.be/yVHFCMFmBPk?hd=1  It's Free to enter and there are several ways to win. ;)

I have also been busy filming tutorials on the Wet n Wild Color Icon Series, ELF Quad Series and will be incorporating some others as well.  So stay tuned for those.  I have been working pretty hard on them so I hope that they all turn out well. ;)

that is the updates for last week - I will be posting a few reviews and tutorials to catch up today and tomorrow so stay tuned.  Thanks again everyone for stopping in ;)  I apologize ahead of time for not posting as often as I would like, but I have a huge wedding coming up - a few little weddings and portrait shoots the next month or so.  No to mention, I started freelancing again - so I have some makeup gigs as well.  I'll be sure to post them here. ;) 

Have an awesome week to all of you.
xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis