Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Hair Tip to Help You look thinner

We all know that I love to read Beauty magazines and online blogs.  My weekly BEAUTY RIOT email had some really great tips that can help anyone look thinner than they really are.  Let's face it... not everyone has the time to go on a weightloss plan or even change their diet... our lives can really keep us too busy to do so.

So I will share a few of these tips with you over the course of the weekend.  This one especially has really been keeping me from chopping off my locks.  I was so tempted to do so this summer, but decided against it because the last thing I need is to add extra pounds that I don't want.  :) Hope you enjoy the short read.

xoxo Honey

selma blair bob

Hair tip #1: Find the best length


Disclaimer:  The information in this post was borrowed from Beautyriot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis