Saturday, August 27, 2011

Review - Angelicrain.com, Animation contact lenses.

Awesome Animation Lenses...

My eyes literally look wicked cool.  


The awesome thing about these lenses is that I was able to wear them out and they didn't freak people out.  Have you ever walked into a store or out and about and are using contacts that are out of the norm... and people gawk at you or look at you funny?  Well, I didn't have that problem at all, I thought it was so awesome because I noticed that they did attract attention, but not to where people where trying to run away.

These are surely easily worn all day.  They are thicker and a larger diameter than what I am used to - but they didn't affect me as much as I expected.  The slipped in easily, as did the avatar lenses from Candycolorlenses and they didn't bother me a bit.  I am very impressed and I think that I will be using these types of lenses (circle, avatar and animation) more often then the others, because they are so comfortable.

For more details on the diameter, etc. - 
please watch my video review where I go in full detail about the product.

Thank you angelicrain.com for allowing me to do this review.  You surely have a customer for life. ;)

To purchase these and many more - visit http://www.angelicrain.com 



Disclaimer:  I was sent this product for review and consideration.  I was not paid or compensated in any way to do this review and everything said is 100% my own honest opinion.

xoxo
Honey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis