Sunday, June 12, 2011

Product Reveal & Review - What's making my lashes grow longer?

I am so excited that I am finally rolling out what has been making my lashes so absolutely AWESOME.



A week or so ago - I posted about how my lashes are looking wonderful and noticeable thanks to a very affordable product.  I didn't tell anyone what that product was because I wanted to be sure that the hype I was providing was for real... and it definitely is.  

Here is my before and after photos:

BEFORE PHOTOS:  In these photos I have one coat of mascara on.  As  you can see - my lashes are sparse and tiny and definitely not attractive.  The lack length as well as volume and they have little curl to them.  If I were to curl them manually - it would result in my lashes being completely invisible because they would curl and be even shorter.





AFTER PHOTOS:  These were taken a month after I started the treatment.  I have one coat of mascara on.  As you can see - I definitely have added length - more than 2x longer than what they used to be.  I also have growth of new lashes which help to give my lashes the appearance of being thicker and having more volume.  And, now - I can definitely curl my lashes without worrying that they will disappear after doing so.




So What is this awesome product, you must be asking?


This very affordable product has worked wonders on my lashes and has given me more confidence because of my new added eye feature. :)  Below is my formal review on video.  





Disclaimer:  I purchased these products with my own money.  I am in no way paid or compensated to provide this review.  This review is 100% honest and my own opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis