Sunday, May 15, 2011

Product Review - Systeme 41 Rejuvenating Masque



I had the opportunity to try out this product over the last few months thanks to It's A Glam Thing and Systeme 41.  Here is my Video Review:




Systeme 41's Rejuvenating Masque is a multi-action formula that exfoliates while restoring radiance.  It has Amazon White Clay that decongests pores and lifts impurities while Olive Squalane helps your skin hold moisture and suppleness.  It also has Natural Pomegranate and Papain Enzymes that gently remove superficial dead skin cells.  Its Probiotic Complex shields skin from harsh elements while supporting overall skin health.

Systeme 41 offers a "Bottom of the Jar" guarantee:  If you are not completely satisfied for any reason - or no reason at all - simply return the unused portion for a full refund of every penny you paid - including shipping.

One bottle is 2oz. and runs for $29.95 on their website.  They also have deals where you can purchase value packs and get a discount - so be sure to check that out as well.

FTC:  This product was sent to me for free for review by It's A Glam  Thing on behalf of Systeme 41.  My opinion on this product is my own and I have not been paid or compensated in any way to provide this review - negative or positive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis