Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Free Mascara at Sephora JCPenny

For all of my readers that live near a JC Penny that has a Sephora inside... this one is for you. :)


Stop by Sephora inside JCPenney for a FREE express service and score a FREE deluxe sample of Sephora Collection 7-In-1 Full Action Mascara! (Honestly, you don’t really need an express service to get their free products).



Get your coupon here. Expires 4/7/2011 or while supplies last.


Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.  I was not paid or compensated in any way to discuss or post about this special.  I am not liable if the coupon is not valid or able to be used or if you encounter any problems when using them.  Please use at your own risk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis