Monday, January 31, 2011

I LOVE browsing through my Shopstyle - and creating looks for me to sport while out & about. I came across this dress today by Angie and thought it was FABULOUS!  I paired it with the Thigh High Boots by Two Lips that you see pictured below...  I would use the black ones.  That gorgeous tote by Christian Louboutin (which I would never afford anytime soon... hehe!) is the right fit for a gal like me who stuffs way too much in her handbag... and of course... we can't forget the makeup.  Everyone knows that I am big on the eyes... and I would apply NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Lord & Taylor for that beautiful Hawaii sunkissed look. Paired with a soft touch shadow pencil in Agile Noir to add a little smokey eye effect... and drama to those beautiful peepers. :)

Now, I just have to get a job so I can afford all this stuff... hehe! :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop My Style!

ShareThis